Please email your teacher with this link and ask them to fill out this form for you. While you can also use the paper form in your blue SL packet, or your blue FSEHD Admissions Folder, it is much better to use the electronic form so you don't have to keep track of an envelope.
Here is a sample email you could send to your teacher asking him/her to fill this out.
Thank you so much for hosting me in your classroom this semester. I learned a lot and enjoyed the opportunity to work with xxxx.
As a requirement for my education program at RIC, I am asking you to please submit this very short form assessing me and my dispositions.
It is just 8 questions, and should take no more than 5-10 minutes to complete. You will need the following information about me in order to fill it out:
Name: Jane Doe
ID #: xxxxxxx
Program/Major: History/Secondary (go look at the list to find your correct one - YDEV should select OTHER)
Thank you for submitting this on my behalf. It needs to be posted no later than Friday May 6, 2016 in order for me to complete my FNED 346 course, so please submit this as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact me at the numbers below.
Thursday, April 7, 2016
Once you create your presentation in Google Slides, you will need to PUBLISH IT TO THE WEB and set the auto advance timer to 20 seconds.
- On the home page of your slide show, click "file"
- on the drop down menu, click "publish to the web"
- On the pop up, click "start slideshow as soon as the player loads" (don't worry about the timer yet....)
- copy and paste the shareable link into another place (i put it in my blog as an unedited post)
- The last part of the link should be a number (the default is 3000, meaning 3 seconds). Change that to "20000", meaning 20 seconds
Link to my PK Presentation